Is your goal to work in the environmental field, but you currently lack experience?
We can help! Come join us in providing products and services to oil and gas companies in order to help them maintain environmental compliance.
We currently have two internship opportunities within our oil and gas service company’s corporate office located in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. We seek motivated environmentally focused interns.
Our company’s mission is to assist oil and gas companies in reaching and maintaining compliance with state and federal environmental regulations. We accomplish this by providing equipment and services to assist said companies in successfully managing their oil and gas site’s air emissions.
If you are interested in being part of a team that helps companies reach and maintain environmental compliance involving air emissions, come join us!
Being part of our team, you will learn, be exposed to, and gain experience in:
- The Oil and Gas industry
- Federal and State Environmental Regulations related to the oil and gas industry
- Office based environmental projects
- Field-based environmental projects
- Environmental Testing and Monitoring
- Environmental Reporting
- Direct Measurement Testing
- Leak Detection and Repair Surveying (OGI camera – LDAR)
- Air Quality Compliance services:
- Air Permitting
- Air Emissions Inventories
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Environmental Consulting and Auditing
- Communication with state and federal regulators
- Environmental administrative duties
- Environmental Sciences or related majors
- Be motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and possess great communication skills
- Must be experienced with Microsoft office programs
- Some travel may be required
OTA Compression, LLC and Kimark are equal opportunity employers. To apply please visit our employment tab by clicking here or kindly contact Mr. Vasquez at mobile-469-704-4149 or Mr. Kent at mobile-214-717-0775