GTO30E-30HP Electric VRU
OTA’s GTO30E Vapor Recovery Unit with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is ideal for applications where electricity is available to your location. The GTO30E VRU package utilizes a 30HP 480V electric motor to power OTA’s proprietary KS40 compressor. The VFD allows the GTO30E to fit on any vapor recovery application where electricity is available making it the most versatile VRU available. As suction pressures fluctuate, the VFD will allow the electric drive motor to automatically adjust its RPMs accordingly. This package is designed for flexibility, ease of service and low maintenance. The VRU is so precise it can monitor and react to the exact ounce of pressure you command it to.
Reciprocating compressor? For vapor recovery?
That’s right! The KS40 was designed specifically for vapor recovery and is incomparable to other reciprocating compressors of the past. See how it stacks-up against its reciprocating ancestors, as well as modern competing compressor designs. Simply follow the KS40 link below:
- Positive Pressure Compressor Crank Case Prevents Oxygen
- 30HP 480V Electric Drive Motor
- Variable Frequency Drive to Handle a Wide Range of Applications
- Ecology Rail Prevents Soil Contamination
- Quiet Enough to Operate in Residential Areas
- Automatic Shut-Down and Re-Start
- Class I Division II Package Option
- Built Tough – Reliable and Durable
- Built in Safety Features Come Standard
- Remote Satellite Communication Capable
- Data Logging