GTO10E – 10HP Electric VRU
OTA’s GTO10E Vapor Recovery Unit with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is ideal for applications where electricity is available to your location. The GTO10E VRU package utilizes a 10HP 480V electric motor to power OTA’s proprietary KS20 compressor. The VFD allows the GTO10E to fit on any vapor recovery application where electricity is available making it the most versatile VRU available. As suction pressures fluctuate, the VFD will allow the electric drive motor to automatically adjust its RPMs accordingly. This package is designed for flexibility, ease of service and low maintenance. The VRU is so precise it can monitor and react to the exact ounce of pressure you command it to.
Reciprocating compressor? For vapor recovery?
That’s right! The KS20 was designed specifically for vapor recovery and is incomparable to other reciprocating compressors of the past. See how it stacks-up against its reciprocating ancestors, as well as modern competing compressor designs. Simply follow the KS20 link below:
- Class I Division II Package Option
- Economical for low volume applications
- Electric (3-phase 480V or single phase 240V)
- KS20 – 2 Cylinder Compressor
- Economic Package
- Automatic Features Standard
- Remote Satellite Communication Capable
- Positive Pressure Compressor Crank Case Prevents Oxygen
- Ecology Rail Prevents Soil Contamination
- Data Logging