OTA Compression, LLC is a fast-growing service company specializing in vapor recovery solutions and wellhead compression for the oil & gas industry.
OTA is currently seeking full-time Mechanic(s) in the Pecos/Ft. Stockton/Big Spring/Midland/Andrews/Odessa areas.
- New equipment sets, unit programming, and application setup consulting
- Scheduled field maintenance on low horsepower, natural gas, and electric compressors
- On-call for unintended equipment downtime
- Work mostly in WTX but be willing to travel (company truck provided for work-related use only)
- Keep detailed work records and documentation
- Act as liaison between clients’ field personnel and OTA.
- Minimum 1-year compressor experience
- Management experience/year for Lead Mechanic
- Have general engine/driver experience, troubleshooting capabilities
- Have general mechanical knowledge
- Be able to work off of verbal and/or print specifications
- Be prompt and keep reliable attendance
- Be respectful to peers, clients, vendors, and supervisors
- Have good communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Field maintenance experience required
- Subject to a drug test and background check
- A good driving record required
We offer competitive pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K with match potential, and paid vacation. To apply, fill out job application here or email your resume to email@example.com.