A fast-growing service company specializing in vapor recovery solutions and wellhead compression for the oil & gas industry is seeking a full-time Compressor Mechanic(s) in the Laredo, Zapata or Carrizo Springs areas.
- New equipment sets, unit programming, and application setup consulting
- Scheduled field maintenance on low horsepower, natural gas, and electric compressors
- On-call for unintended equipment downtime
- Work mostly in STX but be willing to travel (company truck provided for work-related use only)
- Keep detailed work records and documentation
- Act as liaison between clients’ field personnel
- Must have own hand tools
- Have general engine/driver experience, troubleshooting capabilities
- Have general mechanical knowledge
- Be prompt and keep reliable attendance
- Be respectful to peers, clients, vendors, and supervisors
- Have good communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Field maintenance experience preferred
- Past compression experience preferred
- Subject to a drug test and a background check
- A good driving record required
We offer competitive pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K with match provision, and paid vacation.
To apply, fill out the job application here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.